Mobile World Live offers fully managed live and pre-recorded video and audio webinars on the topic of your choice.
Our webinars provide a rich multimedia experience including presentations and demos, as well as the ability for online interaction with panel members and webinar viewers.
With a range of studio locations in London, the webinars are streamed live to a targeted audience.
- Feature up to three speakers plus a moderator from Mobile World Live
- Four-week marketing campaign including branded emails, promotion in Mobile World Live Daily and a banner on MobileWorldLive.com
- Webinar hosted on Mobile World Live giving people the opportunity of watching at their convenience
- Provision of all data generated from registrations and attendees
Live or Pre-recorded Audio webinars
Audio webinars allow multiple speakers from around the world to present and discuss a presentation. Like a live webinar it is hosted on MobileWorldLive.com after the event.
- Dial-in from anywhere in the world to record audio
- Up to three speakers plus moderator
- If pre-recorded, the slides and audio are syncronised in post-production
- Live Q&A session
Our top five webinars have received on average:
- 800 registrations
- 300 live views
- 450 total views
- 24 questions
Extensive promotion campaign
The webinar package comes with a full scale, multi-channel four-week marketing campaign.
- Two weeks promotion in Mobile World Live Daily (160,000 subscribers)
- Two branded email campaigns (Sent to most relevant contacts within the database, by preferred region, organisation type and job function / title)
- Four-week promotion on MobileWorldLive.com (160,000 Unique Monthly Visitors)
- Content hosted on Mobile World Live indefinitely
“This was the first time that I used Mobile World Live for a whitepaper and webinar promotion and I was very impressed with the result. Mobile World Live provided a very professional service and were of great assistance throughout, but the lead generation result was the big difference. A lot of leads and high quality”
Dan Joe Barry, VP Strategy and Market Development - Napatech
Some recent clients we have worked with: